I am very pleased to be writing this post, for being nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Bad Mani. It is so nice to know people have been reading and enjoying my blog. Thank You x
So what is the Liebster Blog Award?
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller , up and coming bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them. So inspirational!
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
11 Facts about me:
1) I love Marmite
2) I am a little obsessed with the colour Green!
3) I am a serious chocoholic
4) I once dyed part of my hair pink (bad idea)
5) I am allergic to Gluten :-((
6) I can’t go to bed with eye make-up on
7) Very scared of spiders
8) I can’t do a hand stand as much as I have tried.
9) I hate ironing
10) I can never not have my toes painted.
11) I have never broken a bone
11 questions from BadMani
1. What recipe do you cook when you want to impress?
Delia Smith’s Basque Chicken it’s yummy you should try it.
2. Flats or heels?
Flats I can’t walk in heels :-((
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Untidy eyebrows there is no need people
4. Read the book or watch the movie?
Watch the movie then read the book.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Barbie isn’t that every girls!
6. You can be a superhero or a villain for a day. Which one?
Superhero they can normally fly!
7. Which film makes you cry?
PS. I Love You, I’m welling up just thinking about it.
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
NYC love that place.
9. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither I don’t like fizzy.
10. Morning person or night owl?
Morning it’s the best part of the day.
11. What do you hope Santa brings you for Christmas?
New GHD’s mine are broken seriously fizzy hair at the moment!
My 11 Questions:
1) One thing you couldn’t live without?
2) Right or left handed?
3) What is your favourite film?
4) What was your worst holiday experience?
5) The best present you have ever been given?
6) Sweet or sour?
7) What was your first pet?
8) Your favourite cocktail?
9) What is your favourite colour?
10) Do you go to the gym?
11) What did you want to be when you were younger?
11 Lovely Blogs I Have Found:
I’m not to sure how find out how many followers people have so I have picked a few blogs that I love reading and that inspire me, and I apologise if you have more than 200 followers.